I’m a bit optimistic but I want to read at least 18 books next month. I did great during July and I think I can do even better in August. There is another read-a-thon – Bout of Books 11.0 from August 18th to August 24th so I’m hoping to read a lot during that week. I’m also going on a vacation at the seaside for 10 days in August (August 8th – August 17th) and I won’t have anything else to do there except reading so that should be productive week too. I’m trying to read as much as I possibly can during August because school starts in September and I probably won’t have much time to read then (at least not as much as I have now). Wish me luck!
1. Ernest Cline – Ready Player One
I probably wouldn’t pick this book up any time soon but it’s the book of the month for Little Book Club so I’m reading it because of that and I’m very excited because of it. It’s sounds pretty interesting.
2. Cassandra Clare – Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1)
As I finished The Mortal Instruments series I need more Shadowhunters and Clockwork Angel is sitting on my shelf since last fall so I think it’s time for me to finally read it.
3. Cassandra Clare – Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2)
I’m pretty sure that I will want more when I finish Clockwork Angel so the sequel is on this list too.
4. Cassandra Clare – Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3)
And when I finish first two books I will probably want to wrap up the whole trilogy.
5. Melissa Marr – Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely #1)
I’ve been wanting to start these series for quite a long time and I never got to it but now I borrowed it from the library and it’s time to finally read it.
6. Melissa Marr – Ink Exchange (Wicked Lovely #2)
I also borrowed the second book from the library because I will probably want to continue with the series.
7. Melissa Marr – Fragile Eternity (Wicked Lovely #3)
This book is the reason why I’m even starting the series because it’s sitting on my shelf for some time now (don’t ask me why I have the third book in the series and not the first two) and I need to read it.
8. Lauren Oliver – Pandemonium (Delirium #2)
I re-read Delirium in July and now I’m ready to finally continue with this trilogy, I have so many questions and theories!
9. Lauren Oliver – Requiem (Delirium #3)
Again, wraping up the whole trilogy.
10. Stephenie Meyer – The Host (The Host #1)
This book is sitting on my shelf for a long time now and I need to read it but I always pick up something else instead of it. This book was on my TBR for July too but I didn’t read it and hopefully I will finally read it this month but I’m not very optimistic about that.
11. Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl – Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles #2)
This book was on my TBR for July but I didn’t get to it. However, I’m definitely going to read it in August because I really loved Beautiful Creatures and I need more!
12. Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl – Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles #3)
After Beautiful Darkness I will probably want to continue on with the series.
13. Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl – Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles #4)
Wraping up the series.
14. Veronica Roth – Divergent (Divergent #1)
It was on my July TBR but now I’m sure that I’m going to read it in August. Why? I couldn’t get it in the library before because it was never aveliable but I finally got it yesterday and I also bought my own copy yesterday just after going to library so now I have two copies of Divergent sitting on my shelf and I have to read it!
15. Dan Wells – Mr. Monster (John Cleaver #2)
I absolutely loved the first book in the trilogy and I really want to continue with it and this book is already waiting for me on my shelf. Can’t wait to pick it up!
16. Dan Wells – I Don’t Want to Kill You (John Cleaver #3)
Wraping up the trilogy, finally.
17. Erin Morgenstern – The Night Circus
This book will probably be the book of the month for the Booksplosion read-a-long so I’m putting it on my TBR. I have no idea what is this book about but I heard pretty good thing about it and I’m ready to give it a shot.
18. E. Lockheart – We Were Liars
I recently got this book as an audiobook and I really want to read it, again, I have no idea what is this book about but I heard great thing about it.
These are all the books that I’m planning to read in August and maybe even more. I will probably listen to more than one audiobook (especially because I’m going to the vacation which means traveling and a lot of free time for listening to an audiobook) and hopefully I will reach the number of 20 books but we’ll see what happens. I’m very excited for all the books and I can’t wait to start reading them. Which one to read first?!