I have these huge reading plans for the upcoming month and I really hope I will manage to do most of them. I’ll be at the seaside for ten or so days and I plan to do nothing there, just read for the entire day, every day. Also, for the rest of the month I’ll be at home and my plan is pretty much the same for that part of the month, except that while I’m home, social conventions expect from me to hang out with people every once in a while. Okay, enough with talking, let’s get to the books I plan to read this month.
I won’t be giving any explanations for why I’m going to read these next books because there are A LOT of books, and also, all of these have the same reason: I’m trying to get my TBR down to 0, and these books interest me the most at the moment.
1. Kim Harrington – Clarity (Clarity #1)
2. Kiersten White – Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy #1)
3. Jude Deveraux – Remembrance
4. Paula Hawkins – The Girl on the Train
5. Lauren Kate – Teardrop (Teardrop #1)
6. Stephen Chbosky – The Perks of Being a Wallflower
7. George R. R: Martin – A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire #4)
8. Tammara Webber – Easy (Contours of Heart #1)
9. Josephine Angelini – Starcrossed (Starcrossed #1)
10. J. R. Ward – Covet (Fallen Angels #1)
11. Veronica Roth – Insurgent (Divergent #2)
Now, there are few more ebooks and audiobooks that I’d like to read this month.
12. Rick RIordan – The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #4)
In June I finally read the third book in the series and since I don’t own the last two books in the series, I decided that listening to them on audio would ba a lot of fun so I’m giving them a shot. Also PJ is just perfect summer read.
13. Morgan Matson – Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour
This one is a leftover from June. I started reading it and I really like what I’ve read so far, but I just didn’t have time to focus on it, but that is definitely going to change in July.
14. Jenny Han – To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before #1)
I’ve been interested in this book since it first came out, and now the sequel is out too and I still haven’t read it. That must change. Also, I need a nice, cute contemporary this summer.
Believe it or not, that is it. I plan to read AT LEAST all these books. Yeah, I know I’m being very optimistic right now, but I have a good feeling about my reading this summer. What do you plan on reading in July? Definitely let me know, I love seeing other people’s TBRs.