Sarah Jane, who’s both BookTuber and BookBlogger (TheBookLife) created this awesome tag, but I first saw it on Rachel’s blog (Confessions of a Book Geek). I wasn’t tagged by anyone, but I love Mean Girls and I immediately knew I had to do this tag.
1. It’s Pronounced Like “Cady”. – Which fictional characters’ names did you get completely wrong?
Sybill Trelawney. I had a ton of problems with pronouncing her name when I was younger, but now I finally know how to say it correctly. Also, I have no idea how to pronounce the name Micha (from The Secret of Ella and Micha).
2. She Doesn’t Even Go Here! – Pick a fictional character that you would like to place in another fictional character’s world.
I would love to see Joffrey from A Song of Ice and Fire in The Hunger Games. I’m pretty sure he would die immediately and that’s why it would be such a pleasure to read about it.
3. On Wednesdays, We Wear Pink. – Repetition, repetition. Which book gave you déja vu of another book while reading it?
The Selection really reminded me of The Hunger Games. There were a ton of simmilarities, but I didn’t really mind.
4. You all have got to stop calling each other sluts and whores. It just makes it okay for guys to call you sluts and whores. – Which book gave you the complete opposite of girl power feels?
Girl Online. Penny was just too whiny and she was self-pitying the entire time so even when she decided to become stronger, I didn’t really buy it.
5. You Go Glen Coco! – Name a character you felt like you wanted to cheer on whilst reading.
Eleanor (from Eleanor and Park). She isn’t the happiest character and I really wanted her to just be happy and cheer up.
6. Get in Loser, We’re Going Shopping! – How long do you typically spend at a book shop?
Not as much as I’d like to. If it’s up to me, I’d never leave.
7. It’s Not My Fault You’re Like In Love With Me Or Something! – Which character would have to get out a restraining order on you, if they were real?
Oh, so many. But the first one that came up in my head was Jace (The Mortal Instruments). Also, Simon (The Mortal Instruments), Micha (The Secret of Ella and Micha), Adrian (Vampire Academy), Bellamy (The Hundred), Christian (Unearthly), Tamani (Wings), Draco (Harry Potter), Augustus (TFIOS), Travis (Beautiful Disaster)… These are just the ones that I could remember in the moment, but there are so many more.
8. I Can’t Help It That I’m Popular. – Which over-hyped book were you cautious about reading?
Divergent. I read it last month and I was so sure I wouldn’t like it because it’s so hyped, but I ended up loving it.
9. She’s A Life Ruiner. She Ruins Peoples’ Lives. – We all love Regina George. Name a villain you just love to hate.
Valentine Morgenstern. He’s awesome villian and I just love to hate him. Also, Sebastian. But I don’t hate Sebastian, so I can’t really pick him for this question.
10. I’m Not Like A Regular Mom, I’m A Cool Mom. – Your favourite fictional parents.
Parents from If I Stay. I really like Mia’s parents and I think they’re very cool.
11. That Is So Fetch! – Which book or series would you love to catch on?
A Song of Ice and Fire series. I read only the first three books in the series, and there are rumors that the sixth book is coming out this year, so I need to catch up.
12. How Do I Even Begin To Explain Regina George? – Describe your ideal character to read about.
It really depends on my mood, but I always like to read about confident, sarcastic character with an attitude. I like characters who are determined and fight for what they believe in, are not too pathetic and are funny.
13. I Just Have A Lot Of Feelings. – What do you do when a book gives you a bad case of ‘the feels’?
I just stop everything and get completely overwhelmed with the feels. There is no way to stop that from happening. Eventually, I get over it.
14. Nice Wig Janice, What’s It Made Of? – Your Mom’s Chest Hair! – Which character’s one liners would you love to claim for your own?
Jace (The Mortal Instruments) for sure. He’s the most sarcastic and the funniest character I could think of. I just love him!
15. Boo, You Whore. – Name a time a characters decision has made you roll your eyes.
There were many times like that. But the most recent one was in Girl Online. Penny made some very stuoid decisions that made me roll my eyes.
While doing this tag I got this huge urge ro watch Mean Girls again. I think I may do it. This was so much fun and I apologize if I got a bit repetitive, but I don’t have much inspiration today. Do you like Mean Girls? What’s your favourite line from the movie?
I tag: Kacie (Kacie’s Bookshelf), Catia (The Girl Who Read Too Much), Michelle (A HalfBlood Fangirl) and Hazuki (Panda’s Books). I don’t know if you guys like Mean Girls, but if you don’t, just ignore the tag. If I didn’t tag you and you want to do this tag, consider yourself tagged as well.