I got nominated by Hazuki (Panda’s Books) for this award, so thank you, Hazuki.
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Insert the award logo in your blog post.
3. Answer the questions the nominator has provided.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers
5. Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
1. What is your second favourite book of all time and why?
I’m terrible at picking favourites, and I’m even worse at picking second favourites, but the first book that came to my mind was Eleanor and Park, so I’ll go with it.
2. Tell us your favourite last-day-of-school memory.
It hapened this year and it wasn’t anything special. As last days usually go, we didn’t do pretty much anything through the entire day and the atmosphere was so relaxed and everyone was happy. At some point during the day someone had made a group chat on Facebook and the entire class had acces to it so everyone started randomly sending emabarrassing pictures of other people in class they had. We laughed so hard, everyone was online, even though we were in class and we were just waiting for coments from people whose picture showed next. We all just had a ton of fun and everyone were involved, which was very nice.
3. What’s your favourite musical and why?
I don’t really watch a lot of musicals, but I really love Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber of the Fleet Street. Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter and Jamie Campbell Bower. What else do you need? Oh, and TIm Burton is a director. It has to be amazing, right?
4. Do you sleep with a cuddly toy? What’s the story?
Even though it’s quite embarrassing, I do. It’s a puppet made only out of fabric and his name is Bobo. I have it since I was only 6 months old and my dad got it for me in Austria. When I was little, I went everywhere with it and I couldn’t sleep without it. Now I can sleep with out it, I just refuse to. My bed is it’s home and I can’t kick him out, right? My mom said once that I’ll get rid of him when I find a boyfriend, Guess he’s staying with me forever, then.
5. Do you use your local library? Why?
Yes, because books are expensive and I can’t afford buying every book I read. And libraries are cheap!
6. What’s your favourite subject at school?
7. What’s the one thing your most looking forward to in the holidays?
Two week vacation at the seaside. Beach and books. Isn’t it perfection?
8. If you could live in any city (real) in the world, which one would you choose?
I have never actually thought about that. I know I’d like to live in either US, Canada or UK, but I never thought of a particular city. But let’s say LA, because I’d love to be in California right now.
9. What was your favourite picture book as a child?
I don’t remember. I know there was this series of picture books about that one dog, but I have no idea what’s the name of that one. But I know I really liked it.
10. Can you lick your nose?
I just tried and failed. So no, I can’t.
Rachel from Book Reviews & Stuff
Stefani from Cought Read Handed
Rayna from Reader Rayna
Kacie from Kacie’s Bookshelf
Rachel from Confessions of a Book Geek
Amy from Read What I Like
Chantal from CK’s Reading Corner
Saba and Hafsa from BookMates
Ashley from saidthestory
1. What is your favourite TV show?
2. Did you ever travel out of your country? Where?
3. Why did you start your blog?
4. Tell us a story about how you became a reader.
5. Do you play any instruments? If you do, which one?
6. How many languages can you speak? Which ones?
7. Would you rather live without your favourite food or without your favourite drink?
8. What you like the most about yourself?
9. What’s the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
10. Is there a person in your life you just can’t stand? Say something about him/her.
And this is it. I hope you enjoyed reading all of this and if you want to do this, and I didn’t nominate you, feel free to do it and consider yourself nominated. When you answer my questions, please leave a link to your post in the comments so I can easily find and read your answers.